International Open Positions
With 530 years of heritage, more than 2,500 employees, a leading Research and Development Center and two major production sites in Prague and Bucharest, Zentiva strives to be the champion of Generics to support the daily healthcare needs of people living in Europe.
The growth of our organization brings new opportunities for our people to fulfil their potential. It also positions us well to attract the best talent and retain our team to secure our success for future generations. Join us!
Supply Chain Specialist
- Secure the appropriate end-to-end Supply Chain activities (forecast, demand management, customer service) for Export markets.
- Creation of the most accurate forecast with cooperation with commercial team (influencing actions identified during the S&OP meetings, opportunities for sales) based on sales-in - sales-out analysis.
- Portfolio demand and manufacturing plan, delivery schedule (in-house, external/3rd party suppliers)
- Stock management (safety and maximum stock level, supply quantity, releasing, blocking, slow-moving stock, destruction – calculate stock provision for inventory write off = works on minimizing the destruction risks, handling unique needs, alert of out of stocks, products split among the customers etc.).
- New products launches support
- Assuring the appropriate/optimal finished stock level at wholesalers – OTIF & stock in trade (SIT).
- Assuring appropriate connections and information flows towards the key stakeholders
- Customer service related to daily activity (customer order processing, invoicing, communication with distribution center and returns and claim management).
- Develop and facilitate relationship with customers – wholesalers in dedicated country
- Weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting (on sales, stock, complaints, returns reporting, to authorities).
- Perform analysis and improvement initiatives.
- Other Supply Chain tasks and back up for various activities.
- Higher education in economics (specialization in logistic/commerce)
- At least 3 years’ experience in supply chain/stock management skills/customer service (with preference: pharmaceutical industry/generic)
- Logistic, supply & demand knowledge, Customer service orientation
- Analytical, problem solving and result oriented
- Willingness to learn and grow professionally
- Good analytical skills, ability to identify potential risks
- Ability to prioritize and execute with discipline
- Ability to work on one´s own initiative and make quality decisions
- Challenging the current status quo
- Good communication skills
- English: Advanced level, Bulgarian language a big advantage
- User level computer skills, Advanced MS Excel, SAP;
- Capability to work in a matrix and complex environment;
- Provide trainings for your development and expertise
- Possibility of career growth and career development
- Motivating wage evaluation including an interesting bonus and benefits system
- 10,000 CZK in the Flex program for the calendar year
- Flexible working hours and 1day/week home-office option
- Subsidized meals in our company dining room
- Above standard social and benefit program
- Start date according to your preferences
- Work place: Prague 10, Dolni Mecholupy