International Open Positions
With 530 years of heritage, more than 2,500 employees, a leading Research and Development Center and two major production sites in Prague and Bucharest, Zentiva strives to be the champion of Generics to support the daily healthcare needs of people living in Europe.
The growth of our organization brings new opportunities for our people to fulfil their potential. It also positions us well to attract the best talent and retain our team to secure our success for future generations. Join us!
Supply Planner with French
- Supply planning of finished products from the external partners to our customers in a global scope
- To secure and maintain the whole supply chain process – stock level, purchase order, transport, delivery, receipt and following documentation
- Cross-functional cooperation – Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, Procurement, Strategy, Transfers department, etc.
- Daily communication with our external suppliers, affiliates and supply chain´s HUBs
- Responsibility to keep our internal and standard procedures
- Responsibility to control the stock level and availability of the products
- KEY ESSENTIALS: A team player, an open-minded and optimistic person with a strong process orientation. Reliability is a must
- Secondary technical education, BCs or Degree in Economics Bachelor level
- 1+ year of experience in operational planning at international company
- Knowledge of supply chain and demand planning
- English language mandatory (intermediate level – daily communication)
- French language mandatory (intermediate level – daily communication)
- MS Office, Excel, Knowledge of SAP R/3 is advantage
- Ability to work in multinational environment in matrix structure
- Find the way to your happiness at work
- Enjoy demand planning and unique atmosphere of the dynamic and stable team
- Provide trainings for your development and expertise;
- Possibility of career growth and career development
- Motivating wage evaluation including an interesting bonus and benefits system;
- 10,000 CZK in the Flex program for the calendar year;
- Flexible working hours and 1day/week home-office option;
- Subsidized meals in our company dining room;
- Above standard social and benefit program;
- Start date according to your preferences;
- Work place: Prague 10, Dolni Mecholupy.