International Open Positions
With 530 years of heritage, more than 2,500 employees, a leading Research and Development Center and two major production sites in Prague and Bucharest, Zentiva strives to be the champion of Generics to support the daily healthcare needs of people living in Europe.The growth of our organization brings new opportunities for our people to fulfil their potential. It also positions us well to attract the best talent and retain our team to secure our success for future generations. Join us!
Finance Project Manager
- Participate in key projects
- Monitor the full list of projects for Finance. Track completion, report milestone to CFO, help in case of lack of resources.
- Will be the Zentiva Finance interface in M&A projects (evaluation, DD, implementation,…).
Zentiva strategy & priorities
- Participate in the strategic projects discussion
- Provide information & presentation to support discussion by Coordinating input from different departments
- Track progress of the project with Heads of Finance
- Track progress of acquisitions plan
- Review and challenge priorities advancement
- Propose solutions in order to optimize way of working
- Facilitate information sharing between company management
Support to CFO
- Ensure preparation of executive information in anticipation of meetings.
- Design and/or implement presentation to the board and different committees
- University degree in Pharmacy, Economics, Business Economics or Business Administration
- 10+ years of experience in international company, ideally in a pharmaceutical
- Finance and M & A experience
- Consultancy background advantageous
- Leadership, drive & capacity to influence
- Capacity to interact with Management in a credible manner
- Strong organizational & analytical skills
- High flexibility & stress resistance
- MS Office skills (PowerPoint and Excel mainly)
- An opportunity to work for a successful European Gx company
- An opportunity to broaden your knowledge and expertise in your field
- Continuous and personal development