International Open Positions
Zentiva as the champion of Generics and OTC medicines is headquartered in Prague and reaches over 40 million patients in 25 European countries. The growth of our organization brings new opportunities for our 2500 people to fulfil their potential. It also positions us well to attract best talent and retain our team to secure our success for future generations.
Cash-flow Forecast & Actuals and Financial Modelling Expert
- Coordination on reporting cash flow SAP-FC (both direct and indirect method) for all the legal entities (synchronized with reforecast). Consolidation for the actual cash-flow monthly, presentation of the results to the CFO, explanation of the variances between reforecast and actual figures. Reconciliation with cash level presented on the statutory balance sheet monthly closing
- Weekly follow-up of the overdue debts for payables and receivables with countries (weekly extract from SAP), consolidation of the results, presentation to the CFO in case of significant amounts
- Integration of historical data in monthly cash model
- Design of an operational monthly cash model 2018-2022 that enables update of monthly historical figures by legal entities, as well as yearly budget and business plan.
- Design of a financial model for the affiliates to help on reporting/forecasting for PL, BS and CF (budget) that reconcile, coordination with controlling.
- Integration of the short and middle term forecast in the cash model, explanation on variances between BP and annual budget.
- Coordination on the middle term CF forecasting (1 year, monthly) of all the legal entities in SAP-FC (New TREMA). Consolidation of the forecasted CF for all the entities, CFO presentation, reconciliation with cash level presented in the budget balance sheet.
- Coordination on the short-term CF (3 months) for all legal entities in SAP-FC. Consolidation of the CF on the quarter to go and next quarter, presentation to the CFO and explanation of the variances with budget and previous forecast.
Financing management and bank relationship management tasks
- Ensure sufficient cash level in the Pivot entity, synchronization of the operation payment cycles
- Monitoring of the Zentiva net debt each month, presentation of the consolidated net debt, balance sheet optimization (factoring or other initiatives)
- Core responsibilities are expected to evolve depending on new arising needs on the Zentiva target operating model
Qualifications & Experience
- Finance / Cash management / Corporate finance is required
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in corporate finance / financial audit / financial consulting
- Corporate finance modelling skills is required
- Experience on cash-flow reporting, forecasting and consolidation is highly appreciated
- Analytical skills are highly appreciated
- ACCA, CFA certifications are appreciated
- Full professional proficiency in English is required
Critical Competencies for Success
- Proven skills in communication
- Capacity to move in a complex environment of project management, process owners, users’ expectations, IT/IS orientations and under financial challenges and competing priorities.
- Demonstrated experience in skills and competencies management, career management and in maintaining engagement.
- Strategic thinker, capable of translating technical items into management understandable terms
- Displays and promotes the standards of behavior that are in line with the values and expectations of the organization, and demonstrates high integrity, holding himself/ herself and his/her team to high ethical standards
Other Personal Characteristics
- A self-starter, self-motivated, self-disciplined, self-assured and performance driven
- An excellent team player
- Proactive, takes the initiative to make things happen.
- Confident and self-aware with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strategic as well as pragmatic, with an ability to generate trust and build alliances across business/ progress lines, functional lines and within own organization
- Being able to strategically engage with top management (BU Leaders)
- Being able to operate at high agility and work globally
- Find the way to your happiness at work
- An opportunity to further growth within company structure
- An opportunity to broaden your knowledge and expertise in your field
- Continuous language and personal development
- An attractive compensation & benefits package
- Possibility of career growth and career development
- Motivating wage evaluation including an interesting bonus and benefits system;
- 10,000 CZK in the Flex program for the calendar year;
- Flexible working hours and 1day/week home-office option;
- Subsidized meals in our company dining room;
- Above standard social and benefit program;
- Start date according to your preferences;
- Work place: Prague 10, Dolni Mecholupy.